KCash allows students, faculty and staff to conveniently make purchases on campus using their campus ID card as an on-campus debit card anywhere that accepts KCash.
- Use KCash for copies, prints, food and merchandise.
- You can use KCash at University Stores, campus dining and many Coca-Cola vending machines on campus.
You can deposit funds and check your KCash balance account by visiting a KCash machine on campus or online.
KCash funds do not expire and roll over year to year. However, after twelve months of account inactivity, your account will be cleared and the remaining balance will revert back to the University.KCash Account Manager
KCash can be used at the following on-campus locations:
- Hissho Sushi
- On the Fly
- STACKS Sandwiches and Snacks
- Stingers dining hall
- The Commons dining hall
- We Proudly Serve Starbucks
Use KCash for all of your copy/print services. You can refill your KCash funds at a KCash machine or by logging into the KCash Account Manager.KSU Printer Locations
The Market on the Kennesaw Campus is located inside the James V. Carmichael Student Center. On the Marietta Campus, The Market is located between The Study and the Housing and Residence Life office.Market Store Hours
OwlTEC is located inside the James V. Carmichael Student Center on the Kennesaw Campus.OwlTEC Website
Most Coca-Cola vending machines on campus accept KCash as payment.
KCash Machine Locations
- A.L. Burruss Building - fourth floor
- The Commons dining hall - main entrance
- Horace W. Sturgis Library - ground floor
- James V. Carmichael Student Center - second floor
- Social Sciences Building - second floor
- Atrium Building - in the atrium
- Joe Mack Wilson Student Center - second floor
- Lawrence V. Johnson Library - second floor (near the Hive)
- Stingers dining hall - main entrance